Welcome New Patients
What To Expect During Your First Appointment:
Your initial appointment will consist of an examination and evaluation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
What to Bring the Day of Your Appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays provided by your general dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications and any supplements you are presently taking.
- Please bring any medical or dental insurance insurance cards with you. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Bring the names and telephone numbers for any Physicians, Primary Care, Cardiologist, Etc.
- Complete your Patient Registration and Health History forms online from the convenience of your home or office by clicking the link below :
- Fill Out New Patient Registration Forms
- Get Driving Directions (Nashville Office)
- Get Driving Directions (Dickson Office)
- Read Our Patient Reviews
- Meet Dr. Haley
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
IMPORTANT: A parent or legal guardian must sign consent prior to any treatment; therefore, all patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal guardian at the time of your consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is scheduled for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink eight (6) hours prior to your surgery. An adult needs to remain in the office to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, blood pressure medications, aspirin, bisphosphonates, anticoagulant therapy/blood thinning medications , etc.).
4322 Harding Pike, Suite 201
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: Nashville Office Phone Number 615-829-7000
502 East College St.
Dickson, TN 37055
Phone: Dickson Office Phone Number 615-446-9669
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.